Monday 20 September 2010

Christmas Crafting

Well, after a busy few weeks with my cousins wedding and a house move, I'm finally ready to get crafting again and just in time to crack on with some christmas crafting. I've eased myself in gently with a couple of simple christmas cards.


I fell in love with this Rachelle Anne Miller stamp as soon as I saw it and with this lovely paper, I think it works perfectly to create a really warm card. I tried to pick up the lights wrapped in the reindeers antlers with the beaded wire.


I've been intending to make a card using this design for a while but I always struggle finding papers that go together well enough. Even with a christmas paper stack I still found I was struggling to I've instead used some sparkly silver card and tied the front of the card in using some snowflakes punched from the same paper as the backing.

No comments: