Thursday 11 November 2010

Tilda Christmas

Well, its 1.43am and I've finally found time to share my latest card with you. I made it last night to enter into a couple of challenges. I hadn't really intended to make many cards for challenges for a while and instead concentrate on making Christmas presents but I was able to tie the challenges in to a Christmas card and I still need to make a few of those anyway.
So, on to the card -

This weeks theme on Passion for Promarkers is "Colours of Old Photographs" and over on Top Tip Tuesday the challenge is to use an image so I set to work colouring this gorgeous Magnolia Tilda image in shades of brown.

I cut around the image to form a tag and added a lovely snowflake eyelet to tie in with the lovely snowflake paper I used. I coloured the tag using a drop of strong coffee.

I created this flower using a couple of flowers I was sent. I used my embossing tool to add a bit of extra shape, coloured them with chalk and finished with a snowflake brad.

I finished the card by adding a strip of ribbon, tying a bow in the middle and hanging a bauble die cut from it and adding a peel off sentiment.
Thanks for looking.
Beth

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Beth, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card Beth, your shading is fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the layout and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs said...

a really pretty card...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week..

Hugs
Debs x

Tracy said...

Really pretty card Beth. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week,good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Beth. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Julie said...

Oh this is so sweet Beth - love the image!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Beth,
What a cute little Tilda. This looks fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs Anja

Anne said...

How adorable, love the soft gentle colours
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday
Hugs
Anne