Thursday 24 June 2010

Charming!!

Once again, I have rather been MIA lately. I haven't forgotten my blog, I've just been busy setting up my new Facebook page and store.
Anyway, I thought I should take the time to share with you a couple of the charm bracelets I've made this week. Would love to hear what you think of them.
First up is this lovely Sea inspired lightweight bracelet -

I've used lots of lovely acrylic and plastic beads (as well as a few glass because I just can't resist a nice glass bead) and tibetan silver plated plastic charms to create this bracelet, it keeps the weight right down making it ideal for hot summer days but sill gives a gorgeous sparkle when it catches the light.
Next is another lightweight bracelet -

Again with this bracelet I've used lots of lovely Acrylic and plastic beads to keep the weight down. There's a charm/ bead on every other link, most of them faceted so it really catches the light beautifully and the colours coordinate with almost any outfit too. The lovely butterfly charms on this are also tibetan silver plated plastic - very pretty but weigh practically nothing so ideal for these bracelets.
And finally I made this lovely Purple bracelet -

I've used lots of lovely glass beads on this bracelet, along with a couple of acrylics (I just love those stripey ones) and some silver plated Star Charms. Again, I've put a charm/ bead on every other link so theres a lovely weight to this one and lots of interest.

No comments: