Wednesday 30 June 2010

Even More Charming

Since I picked up my jewellery making box again two weeks ago, I've found myself unable to put it back down. Even my usual hunt on Ebay for Rubber Stamps has been replaced with a hunt for Beads and Findings. I've really got my passion for jewellery making back and I'm so happy.

I love how this bracelet came out -

I found this amazing new charm chain, its so strong and chunky so I just had to create a feally heavy, chunky bracelet. Almost all of the beads are unique and I've finished off with two lovely spider charms and a lovely silver and black heart charm.

Again, using my new chain I created this -

Really loving how chunky this bracelet is and the colours used on it, its so hot and summery, I wish I could keep this one for myself!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

This is just gorgeous....want one!