Thursday 28 October 2010

Notebook

For a while now I've been meaning to start making some Christmas presents. I'm intending to make some little hampers of handmade/ decorated goodies.
For most of the notebooks I want to make, I'll probably not cover the entire front cover, but instead leave a border and match the colours but I fancied a little play last night and there were a couple of challenges I wanted to try, over on Passion for Promarkers the theme this week is Best Friends and over on A Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is to use punches, so I put this together -

When the elastic is used to hold the cover, it forms a platform for the characters to stand/ sit on.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Beth, what a brilliant idea. Love the cute couple and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Gorgeous present idea and lovely images!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Debs said...

A really sweet idea :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..
Hugs
Debs x