Sunday 29 May 2011

Bag Charms, Cards and an Apology

I started 2011 intending to create a blog post at least twice a week ... Obviously, that didn't quite come to fruition so for that I must apologise! 
Since I was last here, my crafting has taken a bit of a back seat and has been replaced by the running of my, currently small, but steadily growing craft supply business. More on that soon though!! 
For now, I thought I would share with you the few items I have made this year. Better late than never, right?! 
So here goes - 

Mother's Day card. I really enjoyed making this, it was only the 3rd card I made this year so it was lovely to get my papercraft goodies out again and I'm really pleased with the result. 

Next up is a Birthday card I made using my Flippin' Men Stamps. I bought most of these sets recently and this is the first time I've actually used them. The recipient supports Shrewsbury so I coloured accordingly. 


Now, a couple of bag charms I made - 


Not a lot to say about these, I was just enjoying 'playing' with my beads again. 

Thanks for looking, and I promise I won't leave it another 5 months before I post again. 

Beth xx 

No comments: