Thursday 5 July 2012

Shocker

I bet you didn't expect to see me back so soon ... I actually stuck to my plan and managed to get a bit of crafting in over the weekend. 

I made a bracelet for a friend whose daughter sadly passed away, I thought it would be nice to make a card to send with it. Here's what I came up with:

My friends daughter was nicknamed Bubbles so when I saw this gorgeous Whimsey digi stamp it immediately made me think of them. She was a pleasure to colour using my Promarkers. I used Ivory as a base coat then Cocoa, Cinnamon and Sandstone for the skin and Cool Grey 5, 4, 3 and 1 for the hair. Her top is Pink Carnation and Blossom and her shorts are Amethyst and Orchid. 


I coloured her bubbles with a dab of Blossom and Blue Pearl, blended with Patel blue and added a touch of sparkle with a Clear Sakura Stardust pen and added a touch of Clear Sakura Glaze. 


I used the Xcut Scalloped Bunting dies I got for my birthday to create the bunting. 


I used my new Marianne Design Butterfly dies, coloured with chalk and decorated with 3mm pearl flatbacks to decorate. 

I hope he likes it. 





No comments: