Thursday 19 July 2012

Tilda Butterfly Bingo

I have another card to share today. Bet you didn't think I would keep this up so long, did you?!

I wanted to keep today's card simple but still pretty, I hope you think I have achieved it.

I haven't used an ink stamped image for a while, tending instead to use digi stamps (my new obsession!). Tonight though, I had to use a Magnolia Tilda stamp to make a card for the current challenge over on the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge blog. This week was a Bingo challenge, choosing 3 items in a straight line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal from the Bingo board. You can find the challenge post here -



I chose to run though the right side of the board vertically, using Wings. Pink and Pearls on my card. I selected Butterfly Tilda as my image. I coloured her in Pinks and Browns, to match the papers I selected from the Dovecraft, Piece of Cake paper pack. Here is the card I put together with them -



I coloured Butterfly Tilda using my Promarkers, using Ivory, Blush, Satin and Dusky Pink for her skin, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Sandstone for her hair and dress and her wings are Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Pink Carnation and Blossom.




I added a touch of sparkle to her wings with my Clear Sakura Stardust pen and 3mm pink pearls to her antennae. I finished off the card with some dusky pink 6mm satin ribbon and a leather buckle, to which I added 4mm Ivory pearls. 



I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by. 

Beth x 

No comments: