Saturday 18 August 2012

Throwing a Wobbler

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, it's been a really busy time behind the scenes but I haven't had much I've been able to share!

I do, finally, have a card to share with you. No challenges or anything this time, just a cute image I coloured a while ago and a background I stumbled across whilst searching for papers for another project. Together, they made me smile. So here is the card I made -



I bought this digi image, by Mo Manning, here, a while ago. I couldn't resist him. I coloured him with my Promarkers. Then he sat in a pile of digi's for a couple of weeks.


I didn't know what to do with him, until hunting through papers, I stumbled across the dinosaur background in a SMIRK paper pad. I don't usually use papers with scenes but this just seemed a perfect combination. He was already coloured suitably, with a dinosaur on his top too!! He looks like he could be yelling "Roarrrrrr" too.

There wasn't a great deal more I needed to do. I mounted him by cutting two strips of paper and folding them over each other to create a "spring" so that he wobbles.


Finally, I added some card candi -


A very simple card to make but I'm really pleased with it.

Thank you for stopping by. I'd love to hear what you think.

Beth x

No comments: